Boats - an open thread

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
Just a simple tourist type Snapograph taken at Kent UK of some Row Boats moored at a hire place on the Royal Military Canal.

X-T1, 10-24mm Lens, 1/420 @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Boat Hire-03074 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Edit My Images
No
Corpach wreck, Fort William

I'm a beginner watercolour artist. More on my website, but I'm redesigning it at the moment

Attachments

Name
Andrea
Edit My Images
Yes
Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
Just a simple Snapograph taken at Dungeness Kent UK of a discarded & dilapidated boat that is just one of the many things that are scattered about the beach that have just been left behind to rot. I've deliberately gone for a higher contrast gritty look for this snap to emphasize the rot & decay etc.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

X-H1, 10-24mm Lens, 1/280th @ F8, ISO-200, Handheld.

Things Left Behind (29) (M) (Dungeness)-03309M
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
Just a simple Snapograph taken at Dungeness Romney Marsh Kent UK of one of the many discarded boats amongst many other things scattered about the beach that have just been discarded and left behind.
I've deliberately gone for a slightly higher contrast gritty look to this snap to emphasise the decay etc.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

RX10M4, 1/420th @ F5.6, ISO-100, Bit Of Fill Flash, Tripod.
Discarded Boat (2)-03457 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
Just a simple Snapograph taken at Dungeness Kent UK of a discarded & dilapidated boat that is just one of the many things that are scattered about the beach that have just been left behind to rot.

X-H1, 10-24mm Lens, 1/280th @ F8, ISO-200, Handheld.

Things Left Behind (30) (C) (Dungeness)-03309C
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.