weekly BobBCN I will be back soon for next year's 52 ......

I'm guessing filter tips too Bob.

Nice and contrasty

edit too slow with the ID
:D

Last edited:
Thought they were ear defenders to, great lighting/processing I really like this.

A nice 'low key' image, nicely exposed and great focus - plenty to keep the eye engaged in there.

No I didn't guess what they where, good low key image

I'm guessing filter tips too Bob.

Nice and contrasty

edit too slow with the ID
:D
Something a bit different the processing works for me
I was going to guess rollup filters. 'orible stuff.
Still, it seems well enough taken, it certainly looks a composed shot rather than a snapshot :)
Nice unusual lighting...I thought they were ear defenders.
Thought they were ear defenders to, great lighting/processing I really like this.
A nice 'low key' image, nicely exposed and great focus - plenty to keep the eye engaged in there.
No I didn't guess what they where, good low key image

Thanks everyone. It was a rushed job, but it seems it was ok!!

Lovely shot of a baby rabbit. Perfectly caught with its wee eye just peeking through the grass.

Lovely shot of a baby rabbit. Perfectly caught with its wee eye just peeking through the grass.

It's actually a cat!! But I can see it's not clear from the pic.

Here's Rufus!

RUFUS by Bob Newsome Photography, on Flickr

Nice composition Bob, have to confess I did not know what animal it was. You got that eye very nicely.

Cheers Clive.

Great focus on the cat`s eye Bob, looking for food maybe.

Always on the lookout for grub! Cheers!

Rufus is very cute. Wonderfully caught in the image - you can never take the wild hunter out of them!

I like the first image for wild, great idea :)

Bit of a shoe horn their Bob ;)
Cute nonetheless (y)

:giggle: That's a clever use of OOF foreground, I wouldn't have guessed the animal without the second pic. Cut pussy! :giggle:

Cheers!!

Rufus is very cute. Wonderfully caught in the image - you can never take the wild hunter out of them!

He's a love! But he's getting cheekier by the minute.

I like the first image for wild, great idea :)

Thanks Rick!

The eyes have it! Great shot and well done to get the eyes in focus!

Thanks!

Bit of a shoe horn their Bob ;)
Cute nonetheless (y)

No, he's getting wilder all the time.
Cheers!

Nice kitty :)

Like this shot, very clever use of OOF .

Snapper's Choice: I thought Chalk or Ear Plugs. Great photo.

Wild: Strange one. Didn't think much of it until I actually realised what it was and once penny dropped, could see it's a great shot and good take on the subject

Definitely an apocalyptic feel to this, like the low pov and the almost monotone look. Like this a lot.

That is some impressive drift wood Bob (y)

Wow! that must have been some storm. Nice image, I like the PP to get it to almost mono, as has been said it gives it an apocalyptic feel.

That is definitely a lot of broken. #1 definitely has more of the apocalyptic feel.

Definitely an apocalyptic feel to this, like the low pov and the almost monotone look. Like this a lot.
Wow I stayed at Palamos a few years back, they were all beautiful sandy beaches. I guess the locals will have plenty of firewood.
That is some impressive drift wood Bob (y)
Wow! that must have been some storm. Nice image, I like the PP to get it to almost mono, as has been said it gives it an apocalyptic feel.
That is definitely a lot of broken. #1 definitely has more of the apocalyptic feel.
Two great images for broken Bob, love #2 the most.
That was some damage and lots of broken trees. Can't remember when was Storm Gloria?

Thanks for the comments!!
@rpn It was towards the end of January around 21st/23rd I think.

Wild - Lovely composition great focus on the Rufus's eye.

Broken - Both work for me but I prefer the first one as it shows more of the broken trees etc.

That is some amount of driftwood. It's the first shot for me, it seems to go on forever.

Back