weekly BobBCN I will be back soon for next year's 52 ......

Winter - looked up the festival and that image sums it up, I like it
Book. I like the Perfume image , good reflections.
Transport- the highkey really suits the image looks like an old photo, the white vignette works well

Love the high key you have used on the shot, really adds to the atmosphere can just imagine a fifties race meeting in southern France.

Great shot of the Testarossa. :)

Nice shot of the toy Ferrari, post-processing (including white vignette) works a treat!

I'm not usually a fan of white vignetting, but I don't mind it here.

Book - Nice colourful image nicely set up, I had no idea on the book!

Transport - Brilliant lovely high key image nicely composed and processed

Very nice Bob, and I think that fits the technique also (y)
Love that shot Bob. Great angle, it could be real from that perspective.
An image where the white vignette actually works !
(y)
That definitely works! Very nice shot.
Yep, i'd say that's High Key, and a really nice image.
That`s a great little shot for the theme Bob.
Great Transport shot Bob, First look I thought it was real.
Winter - looked up the festival and that image sums it up, I like it
Book. I like the Perfume image , good reflections.
Transport- the highkey really suits the image looks like an old photo, the white vignette works well
The high key effect works nicely. Good interpretation of theme.
Love the high key you have used on the shot, really adds to the atmosphere can just imagine a fifties race meeting in southern France.
Looks high key to me. Very nice shot with a vintage feel.
I love that shot, very well set up and good use of shallow depth-of-field. Good technique too. :clap:
Great shot of the Testarossa. :)
Nice shot of the toy Ferrari, post-processing (including white vignette) works a treat!
I'm not usually a fan of white vignetting, but I don't mind it here.
Book - Nice colourful image nicely set up, I had no idea on the book!
Transport - Brilliant lovely high key image nicely composed and processed

Thanks so much for the comments. I am falling behind a ltad on my comments but that will be rectified in the coming days.

A sad sign of the times Bob, but it fits right in

Social distancing in practice, sad but necessary...

A very sad sign of the current situation but sadly as some people don't appear to be able todo as asked it's needed.

very interesting image Bob seed heads I find are usually quite fascinating when you take a closer look

Lovely shot, especially if sooc... nice colour and texture.

Am interesting image Bob, nice work

Fence - sad but necessary, and well documented.
I absolutely love your seed heads - so unusual, but what a great capture of an interesting subject.

Rushing a bit to get photos posted, but anyway……...

WEEK 14 - TIME

This is an archive shot from quite a while back.... even posted in a 365 in 2013!!

It's a five-second exposure but the second hand has been 'captured' six times!!!

Well, not really. If you look carefully the first and the last are slightly lighter so I guess they were half-seconds!

72. Ticking by Bob Newsome Photography, en Flickr

WEEK 15 - Snapper's Choice

A phone grab of some graffiti. It translates to "Love and broaden your soul."

WEEK.15 by Bob Newsome Photography, on Flickr

time - in my opinion a bit tightly cropped, but I love the idea!

snapper's choice - this one I would have cropped a bit tighter form the top, just below the "71" maybe. But I like the bottom two thirds of that photo: great colours and great graffiti. Also the walls don't seem particularly straight where this photo was taken :)

A nice pair of images Bob.

I like the movement of the second hand for "time". A bit lighter on the clock face may make it stand out more.
The graffiti shot is well seen and like Bernd mentioned, I would may it stronger by cropping into the top.

I'm with Stan and Pete, not keen on the light for Time. Cool bit of low exposure though :)
I do like the graffiti. They have a nice script there, which can't be easy when spraying. And graffiti looks nicer in Spanish :)

Back