Bob
Edit My Images
Yes
Yet another catch-up scenario……..

WEEK 44 - SPOOKY (mobile phone pic)

44. SPOOKY
by Bob Newsome Photography, on Flickr

WEEK 45 - SHORT

So many lives shortened during WWII and other wars. Taken at the Fort Rosecrans cemetery in San Diego.

45. SHORT

WEEK 46 - ENVIRONMENT

Sea lions on the coast of La Jolla, San Diego.

46. ENVIRONMENT

WEEK 47 - FAR

View of the San Diego skyline from Coronado beach.

47. FAR

GarethB

Likes to peek
Name
Gareth
Edit My Images
Yes
Superb images Bob!!:clap:

Spooky: This reminds me of those old, classic horror movie posters, with Bela Lugosi or Boris Karloff! It really is excellent and perfectly strikes the right balance of great framing and lighting!
Short: Sobering and poignant! Well composed and compelling image!
Environment: Excellent, action image, with great detail. Don't know if I'd want to be that close to them...they look a little crotchety! Well done!(y)
Far: Superb! The skyline is excellent, but the addition of the waders in the foreground is a great choice! Are they Godwits? They look like they might be. Great shot!

Name
Rick
Edit My Images
No
All the catch up images are really good, I like the short shot best, the trees provide lovely framing :)

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
Spooky - Nice use of light and shade and an action pose :) You wouldn't know it was a mobile phone shot.
Short - Poignant. Good use of lines.
Environment - You got pretty close in for that, not sure I would have wanted to be so close. Nice bit of action.
Far - Fits the theme, but unless that was a post straight off your phone, it could really have done with some pp.
I suspect that San Diego doesn't really mimic Pisa ;)