Bold Decision

Really enjoying your architectural experiments(?) Dan. The shadows in this image just make it. The stark whiteness and the blue in the sky contrast really well too. And that's before I start looking at the content. Brill.

That’s a stunner Dan, right up my street. If it were mine I’d remove the vignette to keep focus on the staircase shadow.

Truly excellent. Lovely to see images I haven’t seen before!

That’s a stunner Dan, right up my street. If it were mine I’d remove the vignette to keep focus on the staircase shadow.

Truly excellent. Lovely to see images I haven’t seen before!

Thanks, I hadn't noticed the vignette because I guess because I'm editing on my laptop and things aren't as obvious.

However I enabled profile correction and it removed the vignette, and i've updated the image to show this :) thanks

Thanks, I hadn't noticed the vignette because I guess because I'm editing on my laptop and things aren't as obvious.

However I enabled profile correction and it removed the vignette, and i've updated the image to show this :) thanks

I was going to suggest profile correction but gave you the benefit of the doubt that it was intended;)

“Excellent” presentation Sir, nuff said.(y)

George.

I found out more about this, it's the bioRex theatre - and the outdoor steps are the only way in and our of the film room - the films were a fire hazard.

Last edited:
I recognised it, I took this same shot a few weeks back! I really liked how odd it was in the square, especially with all the new installments you can stand on!

This cheered my morning up!

Yea the installments gave me a good position and height to shoot it from :)

I miss Helsinki! Have you been to Suomenlinna and Lammassaari yet?

We have been to neither of these places, and now we are on the way home. We had a couple of full days tallinn and a couple of full days in Helsinki.

Looks good though :)

Nice one Dan, great composition, the blue sky white wall and shadows just really add impact.

Back