Bombay Sapphire Gin Distillery

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
I photographed the wedding of my brother-in-law and as payment I suggested a bottle of gin, they surprised me with a voucher to go to the Bombay Sapphire Distillery.

I arrived at the distillery just in time for my 11:30am slot tour. I was on my own, but was mistakenly given two maps - perhaps the lady was used to handing them out to couples. Well you need a map to get your complimentary gin cocktail at the end, the person at the bar saw I had two maps and said I could have two cocktails - bonus!

The tour was interesting and there is some fun to be had smelling the different types of ingredients to see which you preferred.

I had plenty left on my voucher to get 3 bottles of gin and some tonic water on the way out..

Q2 - Bombay Sapphire Distillery by Daniel Cook, on Flickr

A nice little set of images you have taken there. I particularly like #1 and the couple black and white shots.

That's a really good set (y)

I think 2 is my fave, says everything you need about the place and very well seen, but all good.

Very nice Dan. Looks really interesting mate.

We've got vouchers sitting on our kitchen table and just need to get around to booking it, as it looks fun

Very nice Dan. Looks really interesting mate.

We've got vouchers sitting on our kitchen table and just need to get around to booking it, as it looks fun

Took me a good six months to get around to booking it, Louise had already offered to drive me and take the dog for a walk whilst I spend time there.

What a great set of images (y) - number 2 is my favourite - and an interesting place to visit. If I drank Gin it would certainly be on my list :)

Back