Bournemouth airshow

Name
Aura
Edit My Images
Yes
S7301809-1.jpg

These are the wing walkers at Bournemouth air show.

I really like the idea, it's a rather extreme processing for a rather extreme activity, the only issue is it's rather noisy, was this quite a heavy crop :thinking: I appreciate that your currently working with a P&S so this may be some of the cause of the noise (y) I think its great to think outside of the box :clap: I look forward to seeing more of your creativity :clap:

Matt
MWHCVT

I really like the idea, it's a rather extreme processing for a rather extreme activity, the only issue is it's rather noisy, was this quite a heavy crop :thinking: I appreciate that your currently working with a P&S so this may be some of the cause of the noise (y) I think its great to think outside of the box :clap: I look forward to seeing more of your creativity :clap:

Matt
MWHCVT

Thanks that's very kind of you. Yeah it's noisy so I am looking for software that will maybe help get rid of some of it. How do I copyright my work please?

Have to admit to not being keen on what the software is doing, but I suspect there are some lovely aircraft pictures hiding in this and the others you have done. Did you take them with the Fuji? It looks like you have done really well with a small camera, can we see the originals?

Have to admit to not being keen on what the software is doing, but I suspect there are some lovely aircraft pictures hiding in this and the others you have done. Did you take them with the Fuji? It looks like you have done really well with a small camera, can we see the originals?

I see if I can find the originals and put them on here. I took them with the Fuji compact which was a bit hard, hence one reason I want a Canon bridge camera.

I see if I can find the originals and put them on here. I took them with the Fuji compact which was a bit hard, hence one reason I want a Canon bridge camera.

There is an old saying, its not the camera but the photographer that takes the picture (y) Will look forward to seeing them :)

Thanks I am going to put other pictures up of Bournemouth air show:)

I have to say it really would be interesting to see the original as Yvonne says so I hope you find it :D

Thanks that's very kind of you. Yeah it's noisy so I am looking for software that will maybe help get rid of some of it. How do I copyright my work please?

No worries, if you've taken the image under almost all situations you own the copyright as the creator (y) I wonder are you actually wanting to know how to add a watermark :thinking:

Matt

I have to say it really would be interesting to see the original as Yvonne says so I hope you find it :D

No worries, if you've taken the image under almost all situations you own the copyright as the creator (y) I wonder are you actually wanting to know how to add a watermark :thinking:

Matt

What's a watermark?

What's a watermark?

A watermark is a small logo/work over an image that just acts as a form of protection it normally very translucent so the image still shows through the logo/word, hope that helps (y)

Matt

A watermark is a small logo/work over an image that just acts as a form of protection it normally very translucent so the image still shows through the logo/word, hope that helps (y)

Matt

How do you put it on?

normally you'd overlay it in a suitable location using a layer in photoshop...

I can't afford Photoshop at the moment, one day through.

You can do it using other software, what I use and only for my sports photo's is "MWH Photography" really small and set to 90% opacity so almost totally see though I do this in the bit of free software that I use for a large proportion of my editing called Photoscape, and this is just using a text box :D

Matt

wow, thread from the dead... was this really best part of 5 years ago? Seems time flys, as well as wing-walkers :LOL:

Back