Brands Hatch 27/06/13

Edit My Images
Yes
If anyone is down there tomorrow for the track day come say hi!

Oh and if anyone has a spare go pro helmet mount and camera we could borrow I would recompense you with lots of beer.

When I'm not driving I'll be wandering around with my camera which has white writing on the lens hood.

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
Just found this sub-forum.
I was at Brands on 27th just taking photo’s (hobby) and will probably have some pictures of you. Which car were you driving? And no I am not looking for any payment.
Paul

OP
OP
A
Edit My Images
Yes
Just found this sub-forum.
I was at Brands on 27th just taking photo’s (hobby) and will probably have some pictures of you. Which car were you driving? And no I am not looking for any payment.
Paul
Thanks for the reply Paul!

Just checked out your Flickr, these were the cars in our group (I was primarily driving the gunmetal grey GTR):

(I hope you don't mind me linking your shots) Some very good panning there!

DSC_0568 Nissan GT-R by PeaTJay, on Flickr

DSC_0577 Nissan GT-R by PeaTJay, on Flickr

DSC_0679 Aston Martin DBS by PeaTJay, on Flickr

There was also a carbon fibre DAX which I can't find in your gallery?

Shame you didn't see this beforehand and come say Hello!

Despite the thread saying I was going to take my camera, I didn't take anything in the end, apart from a borrowed gopro attached to my bright orange helmet if that jogs your memory and maybe you saw me?

Thanks,

Adam

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
Hi Adam
Some good detective work there, finding my flickr site. I have no objection to your linking my photo’s.
I think there were three GTR’s there and managed to get a few pictures of them all.
Re the carbon DAX – if it was the DAX Rush then yes I got 4 shots of it.
I’m glad you like the pictures, feel free to download them if you want to.
I’ll look out for you next time I’m at Brands.
Paul

OP
OP
A
Edit My Images
Yes
Strange as this sounds you were already one of my contacts on Flickr, I just didn't see the shots when you put them up originally.

And that's the one, with the little (;)) 1.8L turbo in it. I'd love it if you could post some up? Couldn't see if you had already. I don't suppose you had a garage shot of the two GTRs together? Or with the DBS?

Thanks Paul, I'll send the other drivers direct links to your Flickr pages rather than downloading and emailing, means more people seeing your stuff. :)

Added you on TP so will give you a message next time I'm down there, not sure if an autumn track day is on the cards.
Adam

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
Hi Adam

Nice to know I am one of your contacts on flickr. What is your flickr name? I will go and have a look.

I have posted four pictures of the DAX but will post a couple of them below (or try to). Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of the GTR’s in the pits/garage and only a couple of shots of the DBS.

Thank you for sending links to my flickr pages to the other drivers, that is much appreciated Adam. The more feedback I get can only help me to improve – I hope.

Yes, let me know when you are next at Brands and I will try to be there, as I’m retired it shouldn’t be too hard. If you see a little prehistoric bloke wandering around carrying a camera then that will probably be me.

Paul