Brands Hatch CSCC mix.

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Some shots from last Saturday afternoon/evening at Brands and their CSCC weekend, which included some racing in the dark. A bit delayed due to being unable to copy the BB code from Flickr when using Microsoft Edge for some reason ? I've used my partner's lappy to post these.

1. Ferrari through Paddock bend.

CSCC 31.10.15 by Paul Babington, on Flickr

2. TVR with a little autumn colour.

3. Long November shadows.

4. M25 traffic through Clearways.

5. A busy grid for the 40 night thrash.

6. I used a flash on the inside of Druids due to the lack of ambient light, it brought out the dew on the grass.

7.This first lap lock up ended badly for the #22 car .

8. There's a Mondeo ST in there somewhere .

Last edited:
Lots of interest in the set Paul and some great creativity. My favourite is #2, a top shot, (last one is also good, just a little too tilted for me). Like the atmosphere in #5 too, nice work.

5 from the front would have been a good one, though still not bad as it is!

Lots of interest in the set Paul and some great creativity. My favourite is #2, a top shot, (last one is also good, just a little too tilted for me). Like the atmosphere in #5 too, nice work.

Thanks for your comment Neil, I did try to grab something different to my usual Brands stuff.

Yeah. #5. Great shot. Interesting angle for start.

Thanks Rod, it was shot through an access gate on the exit of Clearways.

5 from the front would have been a good one, though still not bad as it is!

Thanks Mike, the fences at Paddock bend obstruct the view leaving a front shot not possible, maybe one day I'll get trackside .

Love no 5 and something about no 2

Thank you Tony, I was quite pleased with those two ;)

Also agree with other #2 and #5 are crackers mate!! Seems like you had nice light to play with - when it wasn't dark obviously lol :-D

Also agree with other #2 and #5 are crackers mate!! Seems like you had nice light to play with - when it wasn't dark obviously lol :-D
Thank you Az, yes the weather was great on the Saturday, maybe a bit too harsh at Clearways but good for bringing out the colour in the trees at Druids.......it was a bit nippy when the sun went down though !

Great mix of photos and No7 coming into Druids is very good with the different wheel seeds.

Thanks Martin, that guy was never going to make it around Druids, I did follow him to the gravel trap but the dreaded fence spoilt the shot.

Back