Braveheart Charity Cycle

Name
James (Retired)
Edit My Images
No
Last edited:
#2 is the pick of the bunch, and I know exactly how he was feeling after doing a Bristol-London ride in the rain a couple of months ago. I love the detail in the waterdrops.
3 & 4 are good also, but #1 doesn't work for me as nothing is quite in focus- I wish I was experienced in panning to offer some advice.

I would go with picture No 3, I think its the colours and the rain drops that make the shot for me.

#2 is the pick of the bunch, and I know exactly how he was feeling after doing a Bristol-London ride in the rain a couple of months ago. I love the detail in the waterdrops.
3 & 4 are good also, but #1 doesn't work for me as nothing is quite in focus- I wish I was experienced in panning to offer some advice.
Thank you for your feedback Paul,#1 was more a grab shot,there was a little bridge they came over & i had just got there in time so it took me by surprise when he came through.:)

I would go with picture No 3, I think its the colours and the rain drops that make the shot for me.
Thank you Mark,it was very wet in the morning,i am glad i had my coat & hood on,the trees were a lovely colour all around.:)

Back