Bread

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry if in wrong place but there don't seem to be a place for food images.

I took this as a friend bought me this sourdough loaf that he buys every weekend. I had a few slices of the white version the other week it tastes amazing.

Anyhow he bought me the malt version which for some reason doesnt have all the holes in it. That said it still tastes fab !

Soon as he brought it in I knew I would have to take a photo, being as it was wrapped in that paper too.

Gaz

Any crit is very welcome.

Gaz

Sourdough-Bread.jpg

Cant see anything wrong with that one, look nice on your kitchen wall or in the bakery itself, I'd have a word with them to see if they wanted it. If I saw that on the bakery wall I'd be tempted to buy the product.

Sorry if in wrong place but there don't seem to be a place for food images.

I took this as a friend bought me this sourdough loaf that he buys every weekend. I had a few slices of the white version the other week it tastes amazing.

Anyhow he bought me the malt version which for some reason doesnt have all the holes in it. That said it still tastes fab !

Soon as he brought it in I knew I would have to take a photo, being as it was wrapped in that paper too.

Gaz

Any crit is very welcome.

Gaz

Sourdough-Bread.jpg

good subject enhancement with the paper wrapping
for a more complementary format try cropping the top...to just below the rear of the board...take away the void...the bread then jumps out at you and your format is complimentary to the subject shape
cheers
geof

Cant see anything wrong with that one, look nice on your kitchen wall or in the bakery itself, I'd have a word with them to see if they wanted it. If I saw that on the bakery wall I'd be tempted to buy the product.
Thanks Matt. That as made me very happy. We really do eat with our eyes first. So I feel I took a good un if it had that effect when viewing.

Gaz

and your format is complimentary to the subject shape
Thanks Geof. Good point. I see what you mean there.

Gaz

Back