Brexit

Edit My Images
No
At least the title should get a few views

leaving France and the dark clouds behind!! - albeit on a French boat

Brexit.jpg

unfortunately we have to go back tomorrow - but will the frogs let us in, will they confiscate my french registered car and search it from head to tail - so much false news around - we have lived there for some time

Last edited:
I like the idea behind the photo…..It works quite well although from an actual artistic PoV, it's not an image I would print and hang on the wall:LOL:
we have lived there for some time
Me too
so much false news around
It's a patomime.....I gave up showing "interest" in it yonks ago with all the "hear say".
When some definite answers are available to the questions from the thousands folk who will / maybe affected then I'll occupy myself with the situation.
Until such a time, life goes on pretty much as "normal" and there are plenty of other things to interest me more than government debates…....Photography for instance!

Once the UK has left I suppose the French will confiscate my packets of "Percy Pigs" as they will class them as a "foodstuff" - we've got 7 packets at the present time, always have a packet or two in the car as we have acquired a taste for them

Once the UK has left I suppose the French will confiscate my packets of "Percy Pigs" as they will class them as a "foodstuff" - we've got 7 packets at the present time, always have a packet or two in the car as we have acquired a taste for them

I live in a fairly small village and I've had some of the local guys tell me not to worry as if needs be they'll hide me away to ensure I'm not deported LOL

Like they said, the French Resistance fooled the Germans so they're confident that they can pull the wool over the eyes of local government…...Be assured your stash of "Percy Pigs" will be safe in their hands! :LOL:

OK so I'm making light of a potentially serious situation but sometimes it's the best way to cope with it all.

So back on topic, your photo is missing the barbed wire frontier where the EU ends / begins:exit::LOL:

OK so I'm making light of a potentially serious situation but sometimes it's the best way to cope with it all.
You're right. It's a case of you have to laugh otherwise you'd cry. :sulk:

will they confiscate my french registered car and search it from head to tail

Well if them darned douanes have been surfing online and have come across and translated this thread, they'll be waiting for you with dogs to snif out them "Percy Pigs" :ROFLMAO:

Nice photo but why drag the politics in? That's for the forum inhabited by idiots at the bottom of the page!

Nice photo but why drag the politics in? That's for the forum inhabited by idiots at the bottom of the page!

It's not at all politics - it's a thread with some light-hearted comments on the Brexit situation from people who actually live in France and have lived there for some time

Last edited:
why drag the politics in?
That's for the forum inhabited by idiots at the bottom of the page!

The "forum inhabited by idiots" as you put it are DEBATING the situation concerning Brexit and at times making as much of a pantomime out of it as the politicians are!

it's a thread with some light-hearted comments on the Brexit situation
As the Op states, the thread has some light-hearted remarks concerning the said situation …..Is that not allowed or is it obligatory to focus on nothing but the technicalities of the OP's photograph?

If people lightened up a little, life could be just a bit more pleasant to cope with, but it's clear that some folk, like yourself, don't agree.

Back