Bride and Groom... Sun going down.

Nose is a shame, great shot otherwise, however i'm sure the bride will only care about the nose

I think it's nice but as people have said perhaps shooting them from behind may have worked better :)

+1 on the nose I'm afraid.

Also, the vignette is way to strong for me, and it looks a little odd to me.

IMHO vignettes look best if they're a believable enhancement (ie, the light *could* fall that way) but in this photo it plainly couldn't.

Have to agree with all the comments above, such a shame the bride wasn't turned a little more to her right, would have been a corker.

Thanks for all the comments. Got some other shots of them at the same time, with them turned away from the camera. Will post one up later :)

+1 on the nose I'm afraid.

Also, the vignette is way to strong for me, and it looks a little odd to me.

IMHO vignettes look best if they're a believable enhancement (ie, the light *could* fall that way) but in this photo it plainly couldn't.

+1 Pop up another photo for us to look at! :)

I really like them all, and to be honest, we have to remember maybe the bride has no issue with her nose...:D

Last picture is the best, although the groom's chin continues right on into his coat. I guess it's not a big deal, just something that caught my attention.

As said the 2nd set you've posted are far better. I have to admit though, when looking at #1 I didn't notice the nose until I scrolled down and looked at the posts and then it became ever so obvious. I'm sure they will be happy with the other two though.

These pics really make a close to the day, suns going down and the day is nearly over.

My wedding tog did the same sort of thing for us and we loved it.

2nd one is great looks even better that they are walking away as if to say thats it good bye

spike

Back