Bridget Jones + 1

Lovely observation stuff Dan, #1 has it all, lighting , mood and great interest.

Geoff

The guy with the paper is an excellent shot, the sneer on his mouth gives it an edgy feel to it.

The guy with the paper is an excellent shot, the sneer on his mouth gives it an edgy feel to it.

I could imagine it was directed at my crowd of colleagues settling down around the pool table. :)

That first shot Dan is a cracker, great composition, spot on exposure with detail in the shadows & highlights. Together with a lovely expression the the subjects face.(y)

George.

Well seen, Dan. Ref #1,though, cover that light over her head with your hand and see if you reckon zapping it would improve matters ;)

Terrific both. The old boy with the newspaper has a "Whatever it is I'm against it!" look on his face. The lass with the book and glass of the black stuff is wonderful, almost a painting quality...:ty:

Cracking shots well captured, the girl has lovely light on her face and a great expression. Did she know you were taking the photo ?

Cracking shots well captured, the girl has lovely light on her face and a great expression. Did she know you were taking the photo ?

Thanks, no she didn't.

Well seen, Dan. Ref #1,though, cover that light over her head with your hand and see if you reckon zapping it would improve matters ;)

Thanks I will have a look later when I finally get home:)

Cheers all

Back