Brighton Beach

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
Enjoying a few days in Brighton the beach is just fantastic for photography and the British weather guarantees variety. Sorry about the multiple shots but it was a sproductive as I have been in a couple of shortish sessions.

West Pier by Simon Wootton, on Flickr

Brighton Pier by Simon Wootton, on Flickr

1, 3 and 4 for me. Excellent work. I'm close by and keep meaning to visit Brighton more with my camera. Those shots are definitely giving me some inspiration! Thank you for sharing them.

I particularly like 3,4 and 5. No1 with a bit of adjustment as per Steve comment about the cast. If i were pushed to single out one it would be No5 very nice, like the texture in the piles too.
No 3 needs a bit of a horizon tweak but no big deal.
Nice work! Lovely Set.(y)

Thanks for the comments and especially the eagled eyed ones regarding casts and horizon. Back home now so can work on them with my pc instead of the wee laptop

Now you can throw it up on the PC you can really get stuck in. I reckon No1 would be a belter with a bit of sympathetic PP Simon.
Talking of No1 don't know if you have spotted it but just up off the bottom edge of the shot, below the third pile from the left is a spot in the water, and just below the horizon on the far left a buoy or something that needs cloning out.
No great shakes but i'm sure you want to get it bang on(y)

Now you can throw it up on the PC you can really get stuck in. I reckon No1 would be a belter with a bit of sympathetic PP Simon.
Talking of No1 don't know if you have spotted it but just up off the bottom edge of the shot, below the third pile from the left is a spot in the water, and just below the horizon on the far left a buoy or something that needs cloning out.
No great shakes but i'm sure you want to get it bang on(y)

I tend to just give them a quick tart up on the laptop and only go to town with dust bunnies etc when I print them. It is the getting out I enjoy the most, the results, sometimes add the cherry on the cake. The comments are very helpful though as I might not notice these points until printing so it may save me a few quid. Thanks

Back