Beginner Brighton Seafront

The clouds are great and I like the old pier contrasting with the sea front tower blocks. If it were mine I think I would crop some of the bottom so the beach on the right is in the corner and it leads you through the scene. I down at a conference there next month so hope to get a few good shots.

The clouds are great and I like the old pier contrasting with the sea front tower blocks. If it were mine I think I would crop some of the bottom so the beach on the right is in the corner and it leads you through the scene. I down at a conference there next month so hope to get a few good shots.

Thank you, thats a good idea, I shall load it back up later and crop it down, looking at it now this is certainly too much water there.
Cheers

Simon's comment and suggestion for composition is good. It's a little saturated for my tastes, but does give the impression of a bright & sunny day.

Im guessing a little bit of PP done and as mentioned sky is a little too saturated, particular the foreground cloud in the large file size view but nice shot nonetheless.

Back