Brine Pit wildlife Hides, Droitwich

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Does anyone know if Brine Pit Wildlife Photography is the same as Nature Photography Hides. They seem to be the same location, I know recently people have had bad experiences at Nature Photography Hides, just wondering if a rebounding or new owners. Thanks for any help.

From their Tripadvisor page

Nature Photography Hides is no longer trading under the old management. Has been completely rebuilt and will be open as soon as Covid-19 rules allow in 2021.

Yes, I visited about 8 years ago and it was okay, went back 2 years later and it really had gone down hill. Since then I've only seen poor reviews, just wondering if it really is a new team or the old team under a different name.

Just messaged the guys running their Facebook page, they say it is a different organisation now, the farmer who owns the land chucked off the last group running it. The hides have been rebuilt, only the kingfishers and kestrel hide though. Trying to work out whether to risk a visit or not

Nature Photography Hides is no more although sadly their website is still running. Darren got kicked off the site as he was a useless charlatan. The site is now completely revamped with a lot of investment and has Kingfisher, Little Owl, Kestrel and Reed Bed Hides. The owners are the farmers and they are hell bent on making sure Customers go home happy

Back