Bristol City vs. Charlton Athletic 6/11/2007.

Edit My Images
Yes
Covered this for various press. City lost one nil in the last minute to a big, physical Charlton side. Camera did OK - I certainly felt the focus issues tonight and would have killed for a Mark II N to be honest. Decent high ISO on the Mark III however - though fairly moot if it cant focus I suppose.......

On a photo tip - one thing wrong with covering events like these is that the floodlights hitting the grass can create green, godawful casts that take some tweaking and as many of you know, I am not really a RAW person.

Anyway, enjoy. Comments welcome.

Oh and Danny Mills is still a 'footballing thug...!' I think he could start a fight in an empty house....

UN_PT_BCFCvCA_800x60000.jpg

UN_PT_BCFCvCA_800x60002.jpg

UN_PT_BCFCvCA_800x60001.jpg

UN_PT_BCFCvCA_800x60003.jpg

UN_PT_BCFCvCA_800x60004.jpg

UN_PT_BCFCvCA_800x60006.jpg

UN_PT_BCFCvCA_800x60007.jpg

UN_PT_BCFCvCA_800x60008.jpg

UN_PT_BCFCvCA_800x60005.jpg

Personally dont follow football but these are all cracking shots :clap:

Shot no4 the best for me (y) great capture and lighting even with the backlight.
But no8 i like as you have captured the breath and steam rising from the player.

Great shots.
No4 is a total cracker!

2, 3 & 4 all cracking shots for me. You can really feel them... if you know what I mean.

And I won't have a word said against Mills. He was brilliant when he was at Leeds, before it all started to go a bit wrong. Heck, he was so good we even kept paying him after he left :bonk:

Chrissy Chrissy Iwelumo! Yet another last minute winner... sounded like a good game - bit too far for me to get to on a week night.

Great shots there. Love the one of Danny Mills. Is he imagining the ball to be a pie?

DG - how did you get into this? It's exactly what I'm trying to move into... Have done a couple of games at the Valley, reserves and a friendly. If you need an assistant anytime, give me a shout!

Back