Bristol Waterfront with a Nikon 1 V1

Name
'Gramps'
Edit My Images
No
Just got myself another Nikon 1 V1 to carry with me when I'm on my bike, thus avoiding possible damage to my D750 etc.
Using it with little 11-27.5mm lens, which covers the range pretty well for this type of photography.

Toward the Cabot Tower.

Bristol Waterfront to Cabot Tower
by Roger, on Flickr

'The Matthew' returns.

The Matthew
by Roger, on Flickr

Taking its place.

Taking its place
by Roger, on Flickr

The Bugler.

The Bugler
by Roger, on Flickr

Toward St Mary Redcliffe.

Bristol Harbourside
by Roger, on Flickr

You're making me want to pay my first ever visit to Bristol, Roger - lovely views of a lovely city :)

Russ
Thanks Russ, it's a great part of the city which I enjoy walking/cycling around and photographing. :)

Welcome back to the real world .... amazing little cameras (almost a miniature 'Z' series)
Great pictures too ;)

Love shooting in Bristol, our lad lives there (went to Uni & never came home...) so we visit fairly regularly.

Always something going on, always something to shoot. These views are different from the usual, quite enjoyable to see. (y)

Welcome back to the real world .... amazing little cameras (almost a miniature 'Z' series)
Great pictures too ;)
Thanks Barry, yes it is a brilliant little camera. :)
Love shooting in Bristol, our lad lives there (went to Uni & never came home...) so we visit fairly regularly.

Always something going on, always something to shoot. These views are different from the usual, quite enjoyable to see. (y)
Thanks Steve, yes there are a lot worse places to live, glad you son has enjoyed living here. :)

Lovely set Roger- I have never been to that part of Bristol - I'm limited to a visit to Professional Music Technology on Rupert Street :)

Maybe I should bit the Bullet - weather permitting

Les :)

Back