British Basketball League Trophy Final 2018

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Went along to the Emirates Arena yesterday to shoot the Trophy Final.
Leicester Riders v Sheffield Sharks.
Very close game in the end which the Riders edged.
Here is a few shots. Hope you all like them.
My D4 is still with Nikon getting repaired so these were shot with a borrowed D500 and a borrowed 7D MK2

DL6A0955.jpg DL6A0956.jpg DL6A1002.jpg DL6A1012.jpg DL6A1131.jpg

Done well to capture the action here, must have been difficult with all the arms/bodies in the way, the action tends to get cramped from the games I've seen.

I've been thinking of moving cameras from the Sony to the Nikon and the D500 is one I'm looking at, mainly due to it's ISO performance, only issue would be lack of funds at the moment

Done well to capture the action here, must have been difficult with all the arms/bodies in the way, the action tends to get cramped from the games I've seen.

I've been thinking of moving cameras from the Sony to the Nikon and the D500 is one I'm looking at, mainly due to it's ISO performance, only issue would be lack of funds at the moment

Thanks
I found the D500 very decent but it would have been unfair to judge it after one game. I would probably need 5 or 6 games to really hone the options to what i needed but the speed of it is amazing.
As for the price i totally agree. Im just not sure its worth the asking price.
If it was £1200 = £1300 i would probably snap it up but at £1500 + new its not an option i would consider at this moment in time.

Back