British beach portrait

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Rhyl waterfront - David Goodier Photography 1 - TP - WEB.jpg

A portrait of a British beach - empty but for an elderly person on a scooter while on the phone, wind turbines out to sea, a gull & a security camera - what more do you need :)

Just back from a 3-day break with wifey where she went shopping and I went for a couple of walkabouts with camera, most enjoyable

Dave

I like the simplicity of this and well framed with the 4 lamp posts (well 3 and 1 cctv post).

Can't quite see the turbines, feels like you've pushed the warmth a little, but I like the imbalance of the posts, each slightly different. It adds an extra twist as you're eyes drawn to each.

I like it, good combination of a British seaside. It even feels like I'm watching it through sunnies. Nice one.

Can't quite see the turbines, feels like you've pushed the warmth a little, but I like the imbalance of the posts, each slightly different. It adds an extra twist as you're eyes drawn to each.

It does seem warmer viewed here than the original, but I deliberately added yellow to the highlights and blue to the shadows for an 'older' warmer look using Nik's cross-processing filter :)

Dave

Back