British Diving Championships

P-E

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
As the World Diving Championships have just been on I thought I would share a few images from the British Diving Championships from last year.....

(1)
i-h5WLS3Q.jpg

(2)
i-h3wbMzx.jpg

(3)
i-FMQC2FL.jpg

(4)
i-NBzJ2rN.jpg

(5)
i-sSbjz8L.jpg

(6)
i-pGZkP9v.jpg

TFL Ian.

Really like these...beats birds sitting on a twig any day..not too keen on no 1 cos of the BG

Thanks Rob.

Yes I'm no fan of messy backgrounds but I just wanted to get a shot of a diver coming down in front of the canvas advertising if you know what I mean :)

I think you need upside down cropping... you need some spare space below for the divers to dive into ..most suffer from it but especialy #3 and #6.. its like when you have a subject bending down to say pick somehting up.. you dont crop right down as its odd with no space to stand back up into... like that but other way up :)

all good pics.. just think the extra crop to dive into would help.. not a lot.. just a bit more

Yes I know what you mean Tony and the only thing I didn't like was that the backgrounds got messier with a looser crop at the bottom :)

Yes I know what you mean Tony and the only thing I didn't like was that the backgrounds got messier with a looser crop at the bottom :)

trade off i guess :) #1 would be fantastic if diver had same pose as in the poster ? :)

Yes I had got the pics I needed to get and was just having a bit of fun trying to get a diver in front of the poster :)

Il like these. They are different and something I've not tried myself. Difficult with the background. I'm not far from Sheffield if I'd known I'd have gone along and had a go.

Excellent set. Never thought of going to Ponds Forge an event like this, could be tempted now.

Il like these. They are different and something I've not tried myself. Difficult with the background. I'm not far from Sheffield if I'd known I'd have gone along and had a go.
Excellent set. Never thought of going to Ponds Forge an event like this, could be tempted now.

Cheers. Yes it's something different if you get the chance. Not sure what the policy is for taking a camera in you would have to check.

The facial expressions you have captured I really liked.

The chap in #5 could just as easily be lying on a sofa watching TV in that position :D The expressions in the others are brilliant as well, but 5 just tickles me.

Great stuff!

The chap in #5 could just as easily be lying on a sofa watching TV in that position :D The expressions in the others are brilliant as well, but 5 just tickles me.

Great stuff!

Exactly what I thought - could have been shot on the sofa and superimposed. Tickles me to lol.

Back