British GP 2018 Silverstone

Name
Jonny
Edit My Images
No
Hey All,

I'm surprised I'm the first to post up pictures from the F1, I guess everyone had a bit of a shocker like me. Really wasn't feeling it this year, too hot, too much glare and a lack of creativity on my part.

C & C still welcome, but I know I could have done better this year :confused: All from the cheap seats as per normal for the F1

1. Fernando in a picture as dark as both of our moods XD
Fernando Alonso - Mclaren by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

2. Naughty, Naughty, Very Naughty
Kimi Räikkönen - Ferrari by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

3. Alright Sparky
Nico Hulkenberg - Renault by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

4. Hamilton did very well after the first lap incident
Lewis Hamilton - Mercedes by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

5. I'm glad Seb won though...
Sebastian Vettel - Ferrari by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

6. This guy's gonna go far!!!!!
Charles Leclerc - Sauber by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

7. Perhaps the only shot from the entire weekend that im truly happy with...
Max Verstappen - Red Bull by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

Thanks for looking, I know variety is lacking

Fantastic stuff as always, especially from the cheap seats. No 7 though, stuff of dreams, what a shot

Not done much motorsport photography, a little at Croft, happy with what i got at the time, but these are top stuff.
Nice contrasts in No1, No 2 a little too extreme for me (angle wise) but 3 to 7 big smiles :)

Hi Jonny
Dont know if its because F1 is so dull now, but these are far from your best work.......

Get to the bikes, where the actions at....

Yup I've seen #7 elsewhere before you posted it here....you should be making good dollar from that in my opinion ! Not sure about that light in #1 though ? #2 the angle is a bit OTT for me, the rest are nice colourful and crisp edits, well done Jonny.

Fantastic stuff as always, especially from the cheap seats. No 7 though, stuff of dreams, what a shot
Thanks man, appreciate the feedback
Not done much motorsport photography, a little at Croft, happy with what i got at the time, but these are top stuff.
Nice contrasts in No1, No 2 a little too extreme for me (angle wise) but 3 to 7 big smiles :)
Thanks very much, yeah the angle is quite severe, was set up to fill an Instagram portrait

Hi Jonny
Dont know if its because F1 is so dull now, but these are far from your best work.......

Get to the bikes, where the actions at....
Haha thanks, you’re probably right... I’ll see if I can make the moto gp

Great set, and respect for producing this quality when you weren’t feeling it!
Cheers, yeah sometimes it’s a bit like that :(
Endorse this comment, the panning and capture on number 7 is amazing.
Thanks mate, glad you like it
Top quality as always, #7 is perfect
Cheers Richard [emoji106]
Yup I've seen #7 elsewhere before you posted it here....you should be making good dollar from that in my opinion ! Not sure about that light in #1 though ? #2 the angle is a bit OTT for me, the rest are nice colourful and crisp edits, well done Jonny.
Thanks mate

Feel your pain jonny was at Snet few weeks ago was so much heat haze and as you said to much glare I left early was one of those days I wanted to sell my kit :( not that great at Brands on Friday the shots just don't look right think its the scorched grass not helping.

Love the Alonso shot (y)(y)

Superb photos!

Thanks mate

The VER shot is great.

Cheers, I got lucky with that one judging by the rest of the dross I consigned to the bin

Feel your pain jonny was at Snet few weeks ago was so much heat haze and as you said to much glare I left early was one of those days I wanted to sell my kit :( not that great at Brands on Friday the shots just don't look right think its the scorched grass not helping.

Love the Alonso shot (y)(y)

It's weird, somtimes it doesnt seem to make a difference - other days it really ruins things. There's probably someone out there more technically minded out there that can explain it to me XD

Back