British Grand Prix Silverstone

Name
Jonny
Edit My Images
No
Hey all,

A bit of a delay, here's a few from Silverstone - It was way busier than any grandprix i've been to in the last 10 years which made getting a spot a bit of pain in the ass. Not much variety here I'm afraid as it was just a jolly with me and a few mates so couldn't drag everyone where I wanted to go, did mean some extra beers though :D

All shot spectator side through or over the fence - I did get to experiment both at the track and in post process (so some photoshop may be offensive to the purists out there).

1. Hamilton took another victory - minimal post-process
Lewis Hamilton - Mercedes - Silverstone 2019 by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

2. Max got punted - maximum post-process
Max Verstappen - Red Bull by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

3. Leclerc got another podium - medium post-process
Charles Leclerc - Ferrari - Silverstone 2019 by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

4. Valteri got pole - minor post-process
Valtteri Bottas - Mercedes - Silverstone 2019 by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

5. Lando looks good for Mclaren - no post
Lando Norris - McLaren by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

6. Sainz at speed - Zero post-process (1/20th at 400mm with the racing point brining some colour to the party)
Carlos Sainz - Mclaren Renault - Silverstone 2019 by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

Edit My Images
No
So good, you know that silky feel of matt finish cameras? (like the leica q-p as an example) These images (1,2&6) have that same silky feel.

Name
Dale.
Edit My Images
Yes
Fantastic work, 1 is epic, as is 6 but I wouldn't mind any one of them being mine.

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Amazing work as always, and hard to tell which ones are real and which are photoshopped which is testament to your PP skills. #1 and #6 are the standouts for me

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Zero post process on #6, as in no colour correction or anything?! That's insane, I can pan at silly shutter speeds but getting exposure nailed is beyond me, usually need a decent contrast boost as a minimum.