British GT 2019 so far

Name
Jonny
Edit My Images
No
So it's been a busy start to 2019 for me, I can't believe we're almost halfway through the year already...

Here's a delayed selection from the media day and first two rounds of the best domestic GT series in the world :) (hamming it up)

1. Good to see some top flight teams joining in this year - Multimatic and the Mustangs
#15 Multimatic Motorsports Ford Mustang GT4: Scott Maxwell, Seb Priaulx British GT - Donington - Media Day by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

2. Barwell are back with slightly more subdued liveries - This one made it to the #69 driver autograph cards :D
#69 Barwell Motorsport Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO: Sam De Haan, Jonny Cocker British GT by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

3. Still getting the hang of working the pits
#9 Century Motorsport BMW M6 GT3: Jack Mitchell, Adrian Wilmott British GT by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

4. Balfe are bringing the McLaren 720s GT3 to the party
#22 Balfe Motorsport McLaren 720S GT3: Shaun Balfe, Rob Bell by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

5. I know the angle is a bit severe but it's cropped to fit Instagrams portrait mode
#6 RAM Racing Mercedes-AMG GT3: Ian Loggie, Callum MacLeod British G by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

6. The new Aston Martin GT3s look awesome and TF Sport have done a great job with the liveries
#2 TF Sport Aston Martin Vantage GT3 2019: Mark Farmer, Nicki Thiim British GT by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

7. Some nice reflections to be had
#2 TF Sport Aston Martin Vantage GT3 2019: Mark Farmer, Nicki Thiim by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

8. Grid Girls are still a thing in British GT
#69 Barwell Motorsport Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO: Sam De Haan, Jonny Cocker by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

9. Rick Parfitt Jnr
#31 JRM Racing Bentley Continental GT3 2019: Seb Morris, Rick Parfitt jnr by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

And a couple of bonus ones from the Blancpain GT which I did in between :D

10. Stuart Hall for GPX Racing Porsche
#20 GPX Racing Porsche 911 GT3 R: Stuart Hall by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

11. Top Gear's Chris Harris in his weekend Job
#188 Garage 59 Aston Martin Vantage AMR GT3: Chris Harris, Alexander West, Chris Goodwin by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

12. The Bentley's still look a bit big to be GT3 cars - but they are damn fast
#107 Bentley Team M-Sport - Bentley Continental GT3: Jordan Pepper, Steven Kane, Jules Gounon by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

Fabulous set, enjoyed them all. Number 11 being my pick, the blurred stand in the background sets it off.

Last edited:
Pffft, average ;)

No.7 is a bit special. The shot of Rick and the M6 also stand out for me.

Only as I think you asked on IG, I'm not a massive fan of the colour toning on the Scarlett shot, I think in this case it's taken the lambo's green too far off and as a result it looks a bit vintage for British GT (just IMO of course).

The rest of the car shots, up to your usual standard ... maybe plus a bit.

Amazing work as always. #3 is my favourite, is that sunburst real or added in photoshop afterwards?

Awesome set of images. Top notch!

Really stunning pics and bright colors! Congrats!
:clap:

7, 3, 4 and 6 are just superb!. The rest are also fantastic but of those posted, these 4 for me are spot on evening involving s shirt trip to Flickr which rarely happens. I especially like the fov on image 3.

Back