British GT Brands Hatch

Love the Aston pan Paul 1/30 is a no go for me :(
Hi thanks, used my 70-200 and pentax K5, a bit lighter than the sigma 120-300 I have been using.
I like the new editing style buddy and I'm sure @Az_GTi will be impressed by the last one... ;)
Thanks, the light was bit flat, so looking to give the image a bit extra, I always spot Az at brands on the other side of the fence, easy to spot with that yellow sticker the lens.

#1 For me but that panning is massively frustrating. I've only ever got one decent shot at 1/30 and that was a kart! Good set.

Nice framing on the Aston pan Paul and effective PP on the BM. At least all of us behind the fence can now say hello to Az thanks to your last shot ;).

Yeh I like the processing on one, contrasty and vibrant, works well with grey track and red/white kerbs! Not sure about the last one :LOL: :exit:
Thank you, I was not sure if 1 was little over processed, but it seams popular.
Nice framing on the Aston pan Paul and effective PP on the BM. At least all of us behind the fence can now say hello to Az thanks to your last shot ;).
Thank you, the photo of Az was just to add something different to the set, and to show what sort of kit he uses.

Nothing wrong with that processing Paul, looks ace to me (y)

Back