British GT Championship Oulton Park 2019

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
A few from a wonderful weekend at Oulton Park for the opening rounds of the 2019 British GT Championship. No media access for me this time so these are all from the spectator side of the fence, and mainly from Saturday, as the crowd on Monday was huge making photography a bit of a challenge. As always, comment and critique welcome and encouraged.

1. The sadly non-starting Balfe McLaren 720S
BritishGT-Oulton-2019-RC-10.jpg

2. HHC McLaren
BritishGT-Oulton-2019-RC-23.jpg

3. Through the trees
BritishGT-Oulton-2019-RC-33.jpg

4. Through the barriers
BritishGT-Oulton-2019-RC-47.jpg

5.Porsche
BritishGT-Oulton-2019-RC-52.jpg

6. GT Train
BritishGT-Oulton-2019-RC-53.jpg

7. Lambo
BritishGT-Oulton-2019-RC-55.jpg

8. Tough weekend for TF Sport
BritishGT-Oulton-2019-RC-38.jpg

...and now i'm even more disappointed that I didn't go on Saturday as that GT3 Mclaren looks unreal.
2 and 7 are probably my favourites from a really strong set. Nice one

...and now i'm even more disappointed that I didn't go on Saturday as that GT3 Mclaren looks unreal.
2 and 7 are probably my favourites from a really strong set. Nice one

Thanks Matty. It expired about 10 minutes into the second practice session on Saturday morning with an electrical fault which couldn't be fixed at the track. Easily my favourite looking car on the GT3 grid so I was gutted I didn't get to see it race

BritishGT-Oulton-2019-RC-36.jpg

Some great shots there, always good to see other viewpoints from this side of the fencing.

Thanks Matty. It expired about 10 minutes into the second practice session on Saturday morning with an electrical fault which couldn't be fixed at the track. Easily my favourite looking car on the GT3 grid so I was gutted I didn't get to see it race

BritishGT-Oulton-2019-RC-36.jpg
Good excuse to go to donington for the season finale! Monday wasn't actually as busy as I expected.

That McLaren shot is the pick of the bunch.

Very fine pictures - amazing panning shots! Congrats!

Good excuse to go to donington for the season finale! Monday wasn't actually as busy as I expected.

That McLaren shot is the pick of the bunch.

Thank you. Don't forget they have two rounds at Donington this year, they have a two hour race in June as well as the final round in September

Very fine pictures - amazing panning shots! Congrats!

Thank you, much appreciated (y)

Back