British GT from Brands Hatch

Name
Jonny
Edit My Images
No
Hey all,

Here's a bit of a delayed set from the British GT round at Brands Hatch. All shot trackside with the Canon 5D iii & iv and a combination of the 400mm f5.6, 70-200 f2.8 ii, 1.4x and a loan of the 300mm f2.8 from my mentor Mr. Foster :D

As always C&C most welcome :)

1. Jonny Cocker gearing up for qualifying
British GT 2019 - Brands Hatch by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

2. Scott Malvern out the back on the Grand Prix Circuit

3. Tom Onslow-Cole keeping an eye on the competition

4. Pit action with Balfe Motorsport

5. Tom Onslow Cole again - this time on track

6. Cant get enough of the mirrored Goggles

7. Wheelie from the WPI Lambo

8. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Great shots, some brilliant driver images :)

Really like 1 and 3, and whilst we're on processing ;):ROFLMAO: also like what you've done with no.8.

I'm in two minds about 7. It's a great capture but the blur on the back left is niggling me.

some cracking images there

Thanks mate[emoji106]

A very good set indeed, much enjoyed :)
Cheers

Loved these, composition is spot on
Thanks very much

Great shots, some brilliant driver images :)
Cheers, the driver stuff is still a bit hit and miss for me, needs a bit of luck

Really like 1 and 3, and whilst we're on processing ;):ROFLMAO: also like what you've done with no.8.

I'm in two minds about 7. It's a great capture but the blur on the back left is niggling me.
Thanks Mark... agreed on 7 it works better bigger where the point of focus is more obvious but it does look a little weird small... it’s just down to the shutter speed and angle sadly

Excellent shots, have to say I like the portrait shots as well, very skillful

Thanks mate, very much appreciated

A really great set there, in 7bis that wheel really off the ground ?

Do you need special pass for paddock access?

Nah British GT allow spectators into the paddock and some teams will invite you into the garage if you ask nicely... but if you’re asking if I had a special pass, I was working media, so the pitlane etc. Would be off limits to general spectators

but if you’re asking if I had a special pass, I was working media, so the pitlane etc. Would be off limits to general spectators

Made good use of it too.

Nah British GT allow spectators into the paddock and some teams will invite you into the garage if you ask nicely... but if you’re asking if I had a special pass, I was working media, so the pitlane etc. Would be off limits to general spectators

That's great, I'll do another visit again and intention to get to paddock for some good team photos... wish I had the media pass :(

Back