British GT Oulton Park

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

A few of my shots from the British GT practice/qualifying sessions on Saturday at Oulton Park. The latest GT cars + mega track + great weather made for a cracking day.
Only my second visit to Oulton Park but it is already a firm favourite for me.
Any feedback appreciated!

1) #3 Century Motorsport BMW M6 GT3 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

2) #96 Optimum Motorsport Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT3 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

3) #3 Century Motorsport BMW M6 GT3 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

4) #6 Ram Racing Mercedes AMG GT3 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

5) #96 Optimum Motorsport Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT3 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

6) #47 TF Sport Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT3 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

7) BRDC Formula 3 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

Love 2, 3 and 5 of this set. Desperate to get myself along to a track for some motorsport shooting now!

Some very good stuff there. Is that with trackside access, or with the rest of us?

Great set of shots. #2 and #5 are the picks for me. If you shot the first image of the BMW during FP2 I was probably stood very close to you.

Definitely a fan of 5. It's a really nice perspective for portraying speed there. The first is shot from a strong vantage point as well. Good stuff

Thanks everyone, much appreciated! Glad 5 has gone down well as have to say i was pretty pleased with it

Some very good stuff there. Is that with trackside access, or with the rest of us?
All shot from the spectator side. Have to say Oulton is probably one one the best for shooting 'behind the fence' mainly due to the lack of said fences. Cadwell Park & Snetterton also good due to lack of fences, although I find Snetterton doesn't offer anywhere near the variety of shots as the the others.

Great set of shots. #2 and #5 are the picks for me. If you shot the first image of the BMW during FP2 I was probably stood very close to you.
Pretty sure the first shot was from FP1. Headed straight for druids when i got there. I'll certainly be at a few more BGT rounds this year so probably see you around!

Great set.

I'd be tempted to pull the highlights back and/or increase the blacks on No.1 to try and get a touch more contrast on the front corner. Just my taste though.

No 5 is superb!

Back