British GT Oulton Park

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
It was great to finally back at my local track for the first time since October last year. Only shot the GTs, as usual comment and criticism welcome, encouraged and appreciated.

1. World's Fastest Gamer

2.Traffic Jam

3. Obligatory Lodge shot

4. Speed

5. Country Drive

6. Perfect Light

7. Hopping

8. Long Distance Shot

A great set, Rich.
The few shots that show spectator areas in the background look quieter than I've seen them during free practice. Did it feel different to you?

I was at the touring cars over the weekend but sadly my view from the garage barely gave sight of the track at all.
A very surreal experience stuck in a garage somehow felt more like lockdown than the past few months when I've spent most of the time working normally.

FWIW 3 & 8 are my favourites.

A great set, Rich.
The few shots that show spectator areas in the background look quieter than I've seen them during free practice. Did it feel different to you?

I was at the touring cars over the weekend but sadly my view from the garage barely gave sight of the track at all.
A very surreal experience stuck in a garage somehow felt more like lockdown than the past few months when I've spent most of the time working normally.

FWIW 3 & 8 are my favourites.

It felt surprisingly normal to be honest. Maybe a little quieter than usual but I was surprised at how many people had been let in on Sunday. MSV said they were seriously restricting ticket numbers but there was still a reasonable crowd for race day.

The second one is great Richard, but six is a cracker as well. You've done great, and good to see your work again buddy

Thanks a lot, pretty sure No.2 wasn't taken under safety car either, they were racing that closely

Great set Rich. Every time I come away from Oulton Park and see your images I regret not focusing more on the wider stuff more. Great job.

Thanks Mark, I guess I try and show the cars in context, if that makes any sense? Like I don’t want to take a shot that could have been taken anywhere, I want people to look at it and know it was Oulton Park

Thanks Mark, I guess I try and show the cars in context, if that makes any sense? Like I don’t want to take a shot that could have been taken anywhere, I want people to look at it and know it was Oulton Park

Makes perfect sense that’s exactly why I like your stuff so much. (You’re one of the few people I have post notifications set for on IG) I get a much better feeling for the event when I look at your images. I get far too carried away with getting the technical bits right and completely forget about telling the story at the same time.

Back