British GT Silverstone

Kodiak Qc

Suspended / Banned
Name
French Canadian living in Europe since 1989!
Edit My Images
Yes

Good panning… (y)
The two cars in the last take really look like toys! :p

OP
OP
H
Name
Doug
Edit My Images
Yes
Thanks Kodiak, I can assure you that although the Ginetta's look like toys they do some serious racing ,and even have a racing series for 14-17 year olds.

OP
OP
H
Name
Doug
Edit My Images
Yes
I've just got around to going through my shots so here are a few more. Any C&C is welcome

IMG_6370
by Doug, on Flickr

IMG_5613
by Doug, on Flickr

Maldondo junior keeping up the family tradition of crashing, but this time just missing the others!

IMG_5712
by Doug, on Flickr

IMG_6068
by Doug, on Flickr

IMG_6516
by Doug, on Flickr

IMG_6701
by Doug, on Flickr

Hope you like them, next trip to Silverstone for me is August for the WEC

Doug

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
The last one is the pick of the bunch for me. Some of the panning shots are cropped maybe a tad close for me, but I guess you've done that to remove the fence with it being Silverstone.

OP
OP
H
Name
Doug
Edit My Images
Yes
Thanks Richard, yeah Silverstone has it issues with the fencing as do most circuits these days.

I will look at these again to see if I can reduce the crop and give the cars more room.

Thanks again

Doug

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Most of these are really sharp, but a couple have the focus on the side of the car - personally I would have binned those and only processed the ones where the front of the car was in focus. You also need to crop some of them a bit tighter - in 4 for example you could take out the fence in the bottom left.