British GT Silverstone

Good panning… (y)
The two cars in the last take really look like toys! :p

Thanks Kodiak, I can assure you that although the Ginetta's look like toys they do some serious racing ,and even have a racing series for 14-17 year olds.

I've just got around to going through my shots so here are a few more. Any C&C is welcome

IMG_6370 by Doug, on Flickr

IMG_5613 by Doug, on Flickr

Maldondo junior keeping up the family tradition of crashing, but this time just missing the others!

IMG_5712 by Doug, on Flickr

IMG_6068 by Doug, on Flickr

IMG_6516 by Doug, on Flickr

IMG_6701 by Doug, on Flickr

Hope you like them, next trip to Silverstone for me is August for the WEC

Doug

The last one is the pick of the bunch for me. Some of the panning shots are cropped maybe a tad close for me, but I guess you've done that to remove the fence with it being Silverstone.

Thanks Richard, yeah Silverstone has it issues with the fencing as do most circuits these days.

I will look at these again to see if I can reduce the crop and give the cars more room.

Thanks again

Doug

Most of these are really sharp, but a couple have the focus on the side of the car - personally I would have binned those and only processed the ones where the front of the car was in focus. You also need to crop some of them a bit tighter - in 4 for example you could take out the fence in the bottom left.

Back