British Rally Cross

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
Headed down to Silverstone last weekend. Mainly to get some practise with a new camera so nothing particularly creative (not my strong point anyway). Was impressed with the results given the harsh light.

The supercars are just amazing to watch, the acceleration is something else.

Peter McGarry - #115 Ford Fiesta - British Rallycross Round 1 Silverstone March 2019 by Mark Dolphin, on Flickr

#101 Derek Tohill - Ford Fiesta - British Rallycross Championship 2019 - Round 1, Silverstone. by Mark Dolphin, on Flickr

#115 Ford Fiesta of Peter McGarry - Round 1 British Rallycross Championship 2019 by Mark Dolphin, on Flickr

#24 Craig Lomax - Citroen C2 S1600 British RX Championship Silverstone by Mark Dolphin, on Flickr

#101 Derek Tohill - Ford Fiesta - British Rallycross Championship 2019 - Round 1, Silverstone. by Mark Dolphin, on Flickr

Sharp n' crispy pics - congrats!
:clap:
My favourite one is the flying Ford #101. Did you have a media accreditation to make these pictures?

Sharp n' crispy pics - congrats!
:clap:
My favourite one is the flying Ford #101. Did you have a media accreditation to make these pictures?

Thanks Amar. No media accreditation, all from the wrong side of the barriers.

I think the rallycross track at Silverstone is one track where media accreditation would make a big difference. The type of fencing and it’s distance from the barriers is quite limiting. Photo access to the jump is quite open from one side but the bright early spring sun last weekend meant even that became tricky after lunch.

Very nice (y) number 5 the pick for me. Rallycross at Silverstone is always something that has interested me however looks pretty difficult from the spectator side.

Back