British Superbike Test Day Donington 2017

Reactions: smr
Lovely images Joel. I tried to get accreditation for the event on Thursday but was refused because I did not have any published motorsport work not was I working for a motorsports paper or magazine. I was told that I could shoot from anywhere outside the catch fences but decided that was not going to get me theimages I needed in order to gain interest from prospective publishers. Bit of a catch 22 really. Any advice?!

Lovely images Joel. I tried to get accreditation for the event on Thursday but was refused because I did not have any published motorsport work not was I working for a motorsports paper or magazine. I was told that I could shoot from anywhere outside the catch fences but decided that was not going to get me theimages I needed in order to gain interest from prospective publishers. Bit of a catch 22 really. Any advice?!

Shoot from the public areas, you can get decent stuff through the fences.

The infield is open now so I shot these on the inside of redgate and at the craner curves, no catch fencing in the way.

Back