British Superbikes & Support races Croft 2010

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
No
Went over to Croft on Saturday for Qualifying sessions of British Superbikes and their support races. Couple of shots from the day

1004552088_pmQQU-L.jpg

1004542869_eHoNp-L.jpg

1004543130_WVH6c-L.jpg

1004817558_NEP9K-L.jpg

1004824432_J8BYH-L.jpg

1004810934_oJv6j-L.jpg

C&C appreciated

More on my website www.sphphotos.com

Steve

Nicely done Steve #1 being my pick of the bunch , some good eye shots too.Wish i could of made it there myself.

Lovely set. pity I missed out on this but had to wait for the mini bus :( bloody work.

Superb shots. I absolutely love the one of James Ellison!

Great races too. Routing for Hill to deliver the goods!!

Was you track side?

Well done Steve! Almost there... two more to go... then you can have a rest :D

Nicely done Steve #1 being my pick of the bunch , some good eye shots too.Wish i could of made it there myself.

Thanks Nick. Tracks a bit featureless so all my pics are quite close crops and don't really give a sense of where I was. Silverstone next :)

love the one of josh, #4 vibrant colours

Thanks Rob

Lovely set. pity I missed out on this but had to wait for the mini bus :( bloody work.

Thanks Ray, see you Oulton in a few weeks unless you fancy the trip over to Silverstone next weekend.

great set Steve
really like 3 and 6

Thanks Chris

Great set, always love the eyes shot.
6(y) for me

Thanks Graham

Thanks

Superb shots. I absolutely love the one of James Ellison!

Great races too. Routing for Hill to deliver the goods!!

Was you track side?

Thanks Lloyd. All shots taken from behind spectator fences.

Love 5 and 6.

Thanks Glen

my res on this pc wont allow the current monitor to perform and is basically not focused on any image propley but yours are lol so must be sharp

nice set

Thanks Alex

Superbly taken shots.
Pons

Thanks Chris

Well done Steve! Almost there... two more to go... then you can have a rest :D

Thanks Andy, will you be at Silverstone for the next round?

Thanks Andy, will you be at Silverstone for the next round?

Only if Alex Gault gets a ride for that round... if he does, I'll be there!

Great set with 3 my favourite, I liked 1 as well but thought it was just a fraction oversaturated.

Great captures Steve good to see you on Saturday, computer totally out of action so no chance of getting ours on TP for a while. Hope to see you soon at Oulton Park enjoy Goodwood. Sharon

Great set with 3 my favourite, I liked 1 as well but thought it was just a fraction oversaturated.

Thanks Mike

Great captures Steve good to see you on Saturday, computer totally out of action so no chance of getting ours on TP for a while. Hope to see you soon at Oulton Park enjoy Goodwood. Sharon

Thanks Sharon. Will see you in a couple of weeks :)

Back