Broad Centurion

I imagine you down on your four to capture that fellow… :D

I think a yellow tweak would improve these.

I imagine you down on your four to capture that fellow… :D

I think a yellow tweak would improve these.
Another late nighter eh, I was actually laying on my belly for these. :)

When I processed them I upped the blue to just before they started to look blue so I don't think there is much room for more tweaking.
Pretty sure one of the layers on my diffuser is throwing a warm tone on my shots which become much more noticeable the closer the subject is.

Another late nighter eh

It is rather a very early morning for me as I have to prepare
an elaborate location shoot for a motorcycle distributor. Ha-
ving my first coffee, I'm planning to load the right gear in the
truck… I hope I won't forget anything.

To avoid such PP difficulties, Ryan,may I suggest you use a
grey card to reference the colour temperature of the scenes?

It is rather a very early morning for me as I have to prepare
an elaborate location shoot for a motorcycle distributor.
I have no such excuse, I've just been an insomniac recently. Can't seem to fall asleep till the birds start chirping and then I only get 4hrs or so till I have to be up again.:mad:
To avoid such PP difficulties, Ryan,may I suggest you use a
grey card to reference the colour temperature of the scenes?
Cheers for the suggestion and advice but I'm thinking that would be very difficult as the warm tones really only become noticeable when the subject is only a couple of inches from the front element of the lens.
Getting a grey card in the scene without scaring off the insect would be a feat in itself and as I get a fair working distance with my 150mm/ crop sensor the warm temp has only reared its head when using the ext tubes and shooting at appx 2:1 making using a grey card even harder to implement.
I'm thinking I need to identify which diffuser layer is causing the problem and excise it.

Nice work

Back