On the Broadway
by Tony Sellen, on Flickr

Another......

b1926e50aa0cdaa01e34cf4f88a4a062
The Haunted Tower by Tony Sellen on 500px

And a few more can be found here.......

http://www.londonfineartphotography.co.uk/wordpress/events/

Last edited:
A very nice long exposure shot, the white clouds fill the top left corner very well. I do wonder if the corners seem a little dark.

One thing I did notice Tony, on viewing via Flickr is the horrid white dot syndrome that Sony sensors from when performing LE's. Set NR to on to get rid of 95% of 'em (but I will double your shot time!).

Very attractive image. Evocative.

A very nice long exposure shot, the white clouds fill the top left corner very well. I do wonder if the corners seem a little dark.

Thanks Mark. The corners were made dark to make the clouds stand out more.

I like this but reckon it needed a bit more exposure and more contrast just to give it more punch

Thanks Steve, possibly the exposure could have been a little longer to add a bit more contrast.

This needs nothing done to it. Perfect the way it is.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it.

Terrific. Also commented on Flickr.

Cheers Stu, I saw your comment, it was great light shining on the tower.

One thing I did notice Tony, on viewing via Flickr is the horrid white dot syndrome that Sony sensors from when performing LE's. Set NR to on to get rid of 95% of 'em (but I will double your shot time!).

Not sure why sometimes it does this Neil. The sensor getting hot maybe? Im not going to add another 6 minutes to my photos. May look at getting DXO pro optics, i believe this well correct it.

Very attractive image. Evocative.

Thank you Ruth

As you say Tony, I think it has something to do with the heat and it is a pain when you're doubling your exposure times (I did a 5 min one last night, total 10 mins!). Not sure about DXO pro optics as I haven't used it but LE NR certainly does!

Last edited:
As you say Tony, I think it has something to do with the white dots and it is a pain when you're doubling your exposure times (I did a 5 min one last night, total 10 mins!). Not sure about DXO pro optics as I haven't used it but LE NR certainly does!
Im sure if not DXO there will be other software that will. Not keen on doubling the time for photographs.

That's a very nice shot Tony, and a good B&W conversion.(y)

George.

Back