Brodsworth Hall classic car show 2017

Hmm. Bit sharp an't they? There's some good ones in there, worthey of puttin on a photo forum some were.

And for your next challenge... tell us what they each are!
I think I spotted a bull-nose Morris in there; the Bond bug was easy to spot; so was the e-type; not so sure on the two yanks, orange one looks Mopar.. the two-tone one, is it a Caddy? 779 XUC.. looks like my Gt Grandad's car when I was a toddler; Hlilman? Spotted a couple of VW's and Moggies; but come on; "FILM - Brodsworth Hall classic car show 2017-22 by fishyfish_arcade, on Flickr" for each and every one is not an adequate title!

And for your next challenge... tell us what they each are!
I think I spotted a bull-nose Morris in there; the Bond bug was easy to spot; so was the e-type; not so sure on the two yanks, orange one looks Mopar.. the two-tone one, is it a Caddy? 779 XUC.. looks like my Gt Grandad's car when I was a toddler; Hlilman? Spotted a couple of VW's and Moggies; but come on; "FILM - Brodsworth Hall classic car show 2017-22 by fishyfish_arcade, on Flickr" for each and every one is not an adequate title!

Unfortunately, while I like photographing classic cars, I have little interest in them beyond the resulting images, but as a little breakfast table project this morning, I think I've ID'd most of them. Also, I exported and uploaded 23 shots at once, hence the bulk naming. :)

#1 not sure
#2 Willys Jeep
#3 Pontiac Star Chief (I think).
#4 Morris 8
#5&6 Morris Oxford
#7 Morris 10 convertible
#8 VW Beetle
#9 Austin Six
#10 Morris Minor with a Morris Traveller behind it.
#11 late 60s Chevy Camaro Z28
#12 VW Beetle
#14 Morris 1600
#15 late 50s Cadillac Series 62 of some sort, I think.
#16&17 Willys Jeep
#18 Ford Anglia
#19 Bond Bug
#20 E-Type Jag
#21 Morris Cowley - not sure which version.
#22 Vauxhall Cresta

I had an Anglia and a Morris Traveller back in the 70s and they were "classics" (aka bangers) even then, both being about the £40 mark as I recall.:cool: Anyhow, you've made a fine job of using the square format from the Yashica, and the colours look just right for the cars.

15 is a '55 Chevy rather than early '60s and the E-Type is a Series 1. 1 could be a Deuce and a half (2 1/2 ton truck)

no 1 reminds me of a Dodge weapons carrier that comes to our classic car show, massive wings like that and the radiator grill looks quite similar.

oh yeah.....free event, first Friday in July (7th), 4pm till dusk Thornes park Wakefield....:D

Thanks. Despite spending time on Google trying to track down the car this morning, I've just noticed that it says '55 Chevy Bel Air on the license plate... :D

Hadn't spotted the license plate, just a fan of the Tri-5 Chevys ('55, '56 and '57).

Freaking amazing!!!!! I'm now following you on Flickr :)

Back