Bronica Crank Winder

Name
Matt Thomas
Edit My Images
No
I just got my Bronny the other day but it came with the speed grip. However because of this it did not come with a crank film winder. I was wondering if anyone knew where to get one from or anyone would like to give me one.......please :):):)

Many thanks

My minds all mangled with who's got what these days:shrug:

post which Bronica, it'll help the casual browsers who dont live here:LOL:

Edit *guesses* a 645

There are at least 10 different Bronica bodys

This interesting fact is brought to you by joxby and the letter "B"
All facts mentioned are fictitious, any resemblance to facts past or present is purely coincidental.

The 645 I bought came fitted with the speed winder but the kind person who sold it to me packed the manual winder in bubble wrap in the packaging as it would have originally had these parts...not knowing where you got yours from did you check all the packaging?

:shrug:

I noticed that Jacobs in London have several of these bodies (and other Bronnys) might be worth a call to them they have a fair selection of s/h medium format stuff :)

O **** sorry.

It's a SQ-A. Here is the picture

121041588_tp.jpg

Is that a bit easier now :(

You could try the real camera company in Manchester, they often have odd pieces for some MF gear.

Cherryrig thing to check on your SQ.

Where the Speed Grip connects to the body is there a 'bar' so if you took the speed grip off you could crank it by hand?

If so then I might have a crank to go it.

The odd thing is with the Bronicas is that you can get a crank for them but not a whole winding know like the hasselblads which is odd but hey ho!

Have you checked with the seller that he just didn't remove the crank winder when he fitted the speed grip and still has it - just forgot to package it?

If not you could try these guys, or ask on one of the MF boards - they're the most likely to know I would have thought.

CLICK

Have you checked with the seller that he just didn't remove the crank winder when he fitted the speed grip and still has it - just forgot to package it?

If not you could try these guys, or ask on one of the MF boards - they're the most likely to know I would have thought.

CLICK

Yea I'm going to e-mail the seller tomorrow and hope that is just what he did :) If not I'll have to try different MF fourms :(

Cherryrig thing to check on your SQ.

Where the Speed Grip connects to the body is there a 'bar' so if you took the speed grip off you could crank it by hand?

If so then I might have a crank to go it.

The odd thing is with the Bronicas is that you can get a crank for them but not a whole winding know like the hasselblads which is odd but hey ho!

Yea there is a bar which you can take off. Here is the picture

dsc00086xc6.jpg

Is this the thing you have??

bronica_winding_crank_for_sq_sq_a_sq_b_replacement_componants_sq_ai_6x6.jpg

The flat bit which attachs to the bar should be about 1.5cm.

Could you include a picture of yours please and if it's the right one could I have it?

Hopefully.....

:D:D:D

Knikki works in his own time and space continum and own little world LOL

Did you get the crank Cherryrig?

Back