Brooklyn Bridge Panorama

The distant section looks great and I like the perspective effect created by the bridge.

Two things that bug me are the writing on the railings (easy to clone out) and the fisheye effect on the foreground, and particularly that orange step! You could either crop out the bottom (step needs to disappear somehow one way or another) or ideally have a go with a different panorama setting. There are 3 or 4 I believe.

The distant section looks great and I like the perspective effect created by the bridge.

Two things that bug me are the writing on the railings (easy to clone out) and the fisheye effect on the foreground, and particularly that orange step! You could either crop out the bottom (step needs to disappear somehow one way or another) or ideally have a go with a different panorama setting. There are 3 or 4 I believe.
Thanks! Personally I quite like the gritty bit of writing/graffiti, adds a bit of NYC character I reckon. I did play with the other panorama projections [even took it into Hugin for some really different ones], but the "straight" perspective projection just looked plain wrong at the edges and I felt this cyclindrical projection was the best compromise, but I may have another play.

Like that, well done (y)

Back