Brown on Brown

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
Spotted a weevil - gently and somewhat precariously walking up a small shrub's main trunk - and seeing as I had a yellow on yellow recently with a wasp, I thought this should follow in that vein as an insect being brown on brown...

1200brownonbrown.jpg

Paul.

Another superb take by Paul.:clap::clap::clap::clap: I had never seen or heard of these before, so after reading what Andy and yourself wrote I decided to read up about them. They are a real menace aren't they, good job the adults die of in the winter or they would be crawling over us in our beds.

Another superb take by Paul.:clap::clap::clap::clap: I had never seen or heard of these before, so after reading what Andy and yourself wrote I decided to read up about them. They are a real menace aren't they, good job the adults die of in the winter or they would be crawling over us in our beds.

Thanks Charly. There are so many different weevils - all fascinating, some far more interesting than the vine weevil - but for all their badness, they make great subjects m8. :)

Paul.

Back