BRSCC Mazda Raceday Oulton Park

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Mazdas, Mazdas and more Mazdas at Oulton Park yesterday, with a bit of FF1600 and the Honda Civic Cup thrown in for variety. C&C appreciated and encouraged as always.

1, Assembly area
BRSCC-Oulton-RC-Jun2018-2.jpg

2,Top of Deer Leap
BRSCC-Oulton-RC-Jun2018-7.jpg

3.Rear view
BRSCC-Oulton-RC-Jun2018-13.jpg

4.Country drive
BRSCC-Oulton-RC-Jun2018-21.jpg

5. Top of Clay Hill
BRSCC-Oulton-RC-Jun2018-23.jpg

6.Colourful Civics
BRSCC-Oulton-RC-Jun2018-26.jpg

7.Sunshine
BRSCC-Oulton-RC-Jun2018-32.jpg

Good set technically - very well panned and sharp throughout. I'm not so sure on the processing - it is a bit to overdone and contrasty for my taste - but that is of course a matter of personal preference. Of all of them, I probably like the last one best as it is a different angle for Oulton Park. Was it taken from the outside at Lodge?

Good set technically - very well panned and sharp throughout. I'm not so sure on the processing - it is a bit to overdone and contrasty for my taste - but that is of course a matter of personal preference. Of all of them, I probably like the last one best as it is a different angle for Oulton Park. Was it taken from the outside at Lodge?

I did try something slightly different with my processing this time, adjusting the tone curve alongside my usual style so that's good feedback, thank you. Yes the last one is on the outside of Lodge, I'm not sure you can get there as a spectator anymore which is a shame.

Strong set as usual Richard. I'm liking #1 and #6 out of the photos posted for their strong story telling element.

Cheers,

Simon.

6 is a good shot too - nice use of DOF and foreground and background interest.

Back