weekly Bruja's 52 - 2017 AWOL and OUT

It has to be #2 for me Jill ...super relaxed photo of Mr B .... he definitely does scrub up well.. one to keep I think.

Thanks Susie.....he's put it as his profile picture on FB and is dead chuffed at the comments he's been getting :D

Numbers mmmmmm very interesting shot Jill, have not a clue what it is but in a strange way I like it :)

That,s nice, thanks Dave (y)

Looks like a pie crust to me....I can count the number of crimpings if that's what it is?! :thinking:

Nope, I'm being mysterious again :sneaky: :naughty:

Very very clever, and a great shot.

Love it Jill, shame the theme didn't crop up on the 14th of March (Pi day :geek:)

Number - DAMN that's a clever idea... smart asre :D

Real nice crumbly detail there Jill, looks very scrumptious :lick lips:

It was :p and yes, I've got a very smart arse, glad you noticed it :D

Very clever Jill .... I'm glad someone else worked that one out.

Edible props ....yummy :)

HiSusie, I have my moments but it was literally the first idea I had, and it was a lovely chicken and mushroom pie :angelic:

Mushrooms, yuck! Fortunately they don't ruin the concept, which was very clever and nicely executed.

Pi - Haha Jill, that's a very clever take on Numbers.
I didn't see it as a pie crust until others guessed it, I thought it looked like a dodgy worn out set of false teeth!
You know what though, I really like the OOF background.

Pi - Haha Jill, that's a very clever take on Numbers.
I didn't see it as a pie crust until others guessed it, I thought it looked like a dodgy worn out set of false teeth!
You know what though, I really like the OOF background.

Thanks Tim. Are you saying I'm old enough to have dodgy false teeth :bat:

Glad you like it though (n)

:jaffa::thinking: if I keep on looking at it I might get it, in the meantime:jaffa:there is no smilie for a cup to tea.

Back