weekly Bruja's 52 - 2017 AWOL and OUT

I on the other hand, LOVE Lego pics, so I heartily applaud this effort for making me smile a lot.....

Love a bit of lego and to be able to incorporate it with the theme is even better.

He he ...I love it Jill ...in fact when I was losing all hope with my photo this week I did think of raiding the grandsons lego box :) I love these lego photos.

Thanks Susie. And it's my lego box :D Amazing what you end up buying for this challenge :eek:

:LOL: Love it and the Lego man miner Al too.

Thanks Stan. I do like a good play on words, or word, in this case :p

On theme on two counts, Jill. Who doesn't love a lego shot too! :)

Last edited:
Blimey ... super fast with the theme Jill. That will do very nicely. Most powerful of emotions and lots of it by the looks of it. Like the balance between formal and informal with that "Soppy" one out front.

Wow that was fast.....wish I had thought of that one, love it

Cheers
Kath

I can only echo the comments above, quick off the mark and spot on, you win this week :clap:

Blimey ... super fast with the theme Jill. That will do very nicely. Most powerful of emotions and lots of it by the looks of it. Like the balance between formal and informal with that "Soppy" one out front.

MrB always said I was a fast woman :D

Wow that was fast.....wish I had thought of that one, love it

Cheers
Kath

Thanks Kath and thanks for taking the time to comment (y)

Fast and not a Lego brick :puke: in sight, nice idea and very topical

Thanks Allan, and I wouldn't subject you to that again :wideyed:

In my defense it is the first time I've used it in all my 52s :p

Quick off the mark, but a great shot Jill and great memories :)

Thanks Dave (y)

26 years worth :beer:

You photo for mineral works really well, nicely arranged, well lit, and a huge axe. And it is on theme AND fun!

And great idea for whole!

Love the choice, Jill. Nicely cropped and nice and sharp too. Love the song and am very impressed you still have all these! You'll be twiddling your thumbs until next Thursday now :)

You photo for mineral works really well, nicely arranged, well lit, and a huge axe. And it is on theme AND fun!

And great idea for whole!

Thanks Brrnd, you always take time to comment and give such positive feedback too (y)

Love the choice, Jill. Nicely cropped and nice and sharp too. Love the song and am very impressed you still have all these! You'll be twiddling your thumbs until next Thursday now :)

Hi Ian, yup, thumbs are a twiddling :D

Check you out ! Pic up on the day its announced.... I call fraud and insider info!

Great idea and well put together Jill.....

Mineral - I love this shot a nice bit of fun, love the nice soft pink tones in them minerals :)

Whole - I can only echo everyone elses comments.

Thanks Mandy, and thanks for taking the time to comment (y)

That was quick again Jill, a nice selection of cards there, nicely spread and lit, bang on theme wise too of course :)

Thanks Dean :D

Back