Bruntingthorpe's Lightnings

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
No
1 is simply knockout!! Assume this was a TLE event? Not a huge fan of images like 2 (think sometimes the plane on its own works better) but 1 is where a person really adds to it. Great colours and one of the best jet pics I have seen.

Great sense of drama and feeling, and great subtle colours, in #1- very impressive image indeed:clap:

Excellent. Id already booked the TLE event the next day otherwise have been on this. No1 is awesome.

Excellent set number one is the stand out for me. Can anyone tell me if the Lightnings are still flying? They are one of my favourite jets.

Only flying lightnings are at jet city or whatever its called in South Africa I believe. Private rich boys playground.

Only flying lightnings are at jet city or whatever its called in South Africa I believe. Private rich boys playground.
Thank you, what a pity I had built my hopes up! Jet City added to my bucket list!

Excellent. Id already booked the TLE event the next day otherwise have been on this. No1 is awesome.

It was nice to do both days one with Centre of Aviation Photography and the other with TLE

Back