BSB 2014 Round #8 - Cadwell Park - better wet than never

Name
Vlad
Edit My Images
Yes
I normally love Cadwell Park but this one was a day I could quite easily forget.... crappy weather, crappy journey there, taking crap from some people while I was there, crappy journey back...

I can tell when I've had a bad day, because the photo count is way down.

Anyway, decided I'd finally take a look at these and stick some up from the handful I had

#1 Someone else having a forgettable weekend:

CP_BSB_AK_140825-408.jpg

#2 At least SOMEONE was enjoying it:

CP_BSB_AK_140825-522.jpg

#3 I knew I should have flown, not driven... and this guy, like me, should have stayed at home:

CP_BSB_AK_140825-32.jpg

#4 Again, another man who had a better weekend than me

CP_BSB_AK_140825-464.jpg

#5 Even the irrepressibly optimistic Rhalf had a spill - just as well you didn't stick on the new bodywork mate!

CP_BSB_AK_140825-441.jpg

#6 Lastly, the Mountain is no fun for anyone in the rain

CP_BSB_AK_140825-552.jpg

Off to Donington Park this weekend - for the love of Lenin I hope its better!

Some stunning shots.

I was there in the crowd on the start finish line and i didnt even get the camera out on race day due to the weather! Sat & Sunday were lovely and i got a couple of pictures should really start a thread as was my first attempt at BSB

:wave:
Stunning.

No 1, 3 and 5 for me.

Thanks Neil!

Not good when ur mind is way off, still one or two very nice images

Yeah, I was not a happy bunny at all... but a couple were OK - cheers!.

It wasn't that it was just raining, whilst that's a little crap, usually it makes for some interesting shots...

Some stunning shots.

I was there in the crowd on the start finish line and i didnt even get the camera out on race day due to the weather! Sat & Sunday were lovely and i got a couple of pictures should really start a thread as was my first attempt at BSB

Thanks James. I was over there a for the first race, you might have seen me :wave:

perhaps if Kio was looking where he was going he would have been ok?

Number 1 for me..

Ta Jonty - yeah I think he was also looking for a quick exit... I bailed during BSB race #2, chucked the stuff in the car and drove out the place before everyone else tried to do the same :exit:

Well considering you had what sounds like a crap day its a fine set of shots Andy hope you have more fun at Donny.

Think I spotted you on TV nipping across the track just after the mountain well it looked like your hat and wearing a camouflage jacket

Well considering you had what sounds like a crap day its a fine set of shots Andy hope you have more fun at Donny.

Think I spotted you on TV nipping across the track just after the mountain well it looked like your hat and wearing a camouflage jacket

Cheers Gaz, I'm still pretty hacked off with that weekend *grrrr* but at least Donny looks like it might be sunny.

You spotted me on TV? Damn, that cammo must be faulty :D

These all look fine to me with 3 and 6 the best ones.

Oh dear Andy, sounds well, crappy for you. Hopefully Donny will be more enjoyable. Brookes airborne for me but I also like the Shakey shot, think its the brollies in the background.

These all look fine to me with 3 and 6 the best ones.

Cheers Mike, sure there's a handful here, but much fewer to pick from than usual :-(

Oh dear Andy, sounds well, crappy for you. Hopefully Donny will be more enjoyable. Brookes airborne for me but I also like the Shakey shot, think its the brollies in the background.

Yeah POS this one . The aerial display was somewhat light this year with only warm up in the dry, so none of the usual flying antics.

I hope at least my set here captures the wet rubbishness of the day... The brollies I thought said it all!

Last shot for me as well (y),I like to see some crowd participation, also find Mr Palmer's expression rather amusing, got to be a caption out there for that one.
Clive

Last shot for me as well (y),I like to see some crowd participation, also find Mr Palmer's expression rather amusing, got to be a caption out there for that one.
Clive

Thanks Clive - yeah I like a bit of crowd and even despite the rain, there was a fair bit! As for the other thing, you might wonder if any of the others in that sequence look any different...

At least you had nice food as its the only thing I can think off you have not mentioned ;). 3 and 6 for me.

Cheers Dex, but monster munch and red bull tastes the same all over :p

Thanks Mike!

All good images but 3 & 6 stand out for me. Sorry to hear you had a rubbish weekend though.

Back