BSB at Cadwell this weekend

I was there on the Saturday, well worth the 8 hour journey.

First one for me but all well panned.

I was there on Saturday, mega track but struggled a little with getting shots i was happy with.

#1 Good pan, love the light and the composition in this shot but i think the light area is a bit too bright and draws the eye away from the rider a bit too much for me
#2 & #3 are good and a bit different for Cadwell, shame about the fence to the right hand side in the Brad Ray shot, and shame Brookes isn't quite as sharp in the third shot

Cool to see a couple of different shots though.

I was there on the Saturday, well worth the 8 hour journey.

First one for me but all well panned.
Thankyou Dex :)

I saw some of yours.. I think I follow you on Flickr..?

I was there on Saturday, mega track but struggled a little with getting shots i was happy with.

#1 Good pan, love the light and the composition in this shot but i think the light area is a bit too bright and draws the eye away from the rider a bit too much for me
#2 & #3 are good and a bit different for Cadwell, shame about the fence to the right hand side in the Brad Ray shot, and shame Brookes isn't quite as sharp in the third shot

Cool to see a couple of different shots though.

Thanks too Ben, I'm not sure what's happened, but the pics look alot sharper in Flickr than on here..?

I hate that fence.. It wasn't there last year and it reduces my area to shoot there!

Back