BSB Brands Hatch

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
Yes
My first visit to Brands since the fencing went up so wasted some time walking round looking at the old haunts which were pretty vacant. Here are a few of my far too many shots as went a bit trigger happy.

#18 Andrew Irwin
by Martin Billard, on Flickr

#27 Jake Dixon

#25 Josh Brookes

# Glenn Irwin

Leon Haslam #91

#28 Bradley Ray

A bit of sidecar action to finish the day off

#51 Simon Gilbert and Tritton

HEL performance BMC superstar Jake Archer

Jake Archer #2

3 and 5 for me (y)

Such a shame about the use of dark visors some of these would have a very different feel to them if they had clear visors.... great pics tho

Some very nice action shots there and some lovely processing too. (y)

3 and 5 for me (y)
Thanks Damian
Such a shame about the use of dark visors some of these would have a very different feel to them if they had clear visors.... great pics tho
Next one might be rainy so we will see, thanks.
Some very nice action shots there and some lovely processing too. (y)
Thank you.
Two,Five and Six for me but there all very good.
Thanks you

I still haven't been up since the fencing appeared, nice shots from the favourite spots there Martin, I like #2,4 and 5. What is the outside of Stirlings like now ?

I still haven't been up since the fencing appeared, nice shots from the favourite spots there Martin, I like #2,4 and 5. What is the outside of Stirlings like now ?

Thanks for the comment these were the only spots now! Though I did do some support races from the outside of Druids but it was hard to find a gap as it was full people on camping chairs or empty camping chairs.
Stirlings is fenced so no chance of standing on the small bank and shooting or along the the track as they have closed it off completely. There are six cut out windows in one panel of the fencing 3 are low 3 are higher but too low for my hop up I use. I had my 500mm with me and being right next to the track it was just a little close and the gaps are not big enough to pan through with anything else smaller. I the guess they are 2" by 1". A real shame as it was a popular spot but this time there was just one chap with a camera and he was squeezed at the end of the fence line on a hop up taking photos through the hanging trees. The rest of the GP circuit was not worth stopping at if you intend to take photos.

Thanks for the comment these were the only spots now! Though I did do some support races from the outside of Druids but it was hard to find a gap as it was full people on camping chairs or empty camping chairs.
Stirlings is fenced so no chance of standing on the small bank and shooting or along the the track as they have closed it off completely. There are six cut out windows in one panel of the fencing 3 are low 3 are higher but too low for my hop up I use. I had my 500mm with me and being right next to the track it was just a little close and the gaps are not big enough to pan through with anything else smaller. I the guess they are 2" by 1". A real shame as it was a popular spot but this time there was just one chap with a camera and he was squeezed at the end of the fence line on a hop up taking photos through the hanging trees. The rest of the GP circuit was not worth stopping at if you intend to take photos.

Oh that is so sad to hear, I used to love the Stirlings section and the walk around the loop .

nice set... I still need to process mine from Knockhill from a few weeks ago,,, It was my first time doing motorbikes i've only ever done car racing before this and found it a lot harder... focus especially!

nice set... I still need to process mine from Knockhill from a few weeks ago,,, It was my first time doing motorbikes i've only ever done car racing before this and found it a lot harder... focus especially!

Thanks, Pull your finger out its Thruxton next weekend. I either go for the number or the helmet to focus on both produce a great deal of binned shots and a few keepers, I still have the support races to do from Brands and they will be interesting as used new spots due to the new fencing.

Good set Martin, I'll go with the Haslam pan. The fencing has certainly impacted the GP loop. I won't be going as often next season for sure.

Back