BSB Donington

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Spent a good day at Donington on Saturday, as usual the weather could have been better but on the whole it was ok,
Trying to get more into this type of photography for fun, if anyone out there can offer any constructive critique I would very much welcome it

Rhalf Lo Turco SBK City Racing Kawasaki
by John Jesney, on Flickr

#67 Shane Byrne Rapid Solicitors Kawasaki

#56 John Ingram Morello Racing Kawasaki

#10 Jon Kirkham Halsall Biker Gear Kawasaki

Crackin shots! The only thing I would say, and maybe it's just me, but I would add a touch of vibrance & saturation in post, and maybe tweak the levels, just to add a bit more punch.

Crackin shots! The only thing I would say, and maybe it's just me, but I would add a touch of vibrance & saturation in post, and maybe tweak the levels, just to add a bit more punch.
Ha, typical ..I brought the saturation down because on my laptop they looked "too in your face". Trouble I have is I edit on an old laptop and then look at them on Flickr using my IPad so I have to keep going back n forth. Be glad when I can afford an IMac And do everything in one place :)
Thanks for the advice

Yeah a bit flat, but other than that (y)

As above have you tried in camera adjustments I have on both my 450D and 7D but found it to over the top but another way I get a nice rich shot is shoot WB cloudy in all weather I read on here a few years back about it and I like the results 4 is my winner of this set

Thanks guys for the advice.
Just done some more editing on one of the above, appreciate your take on it to see if I am going in the right direction.

Shane Byrne

Back