BSB END OF ANOTHER SEASON

Edit My Images
Yes
Well another year over and last weekend shooting out on the loop :(

Headed out the back on Friday where I destroyed my lower back panning at Hawthorns , Westfield and Sheene Curve a nice dry and mild day in the country finally giving in when my back and grip started to give out heading for (you guessed it) the Kentagon :LOL:

Saturday I headed for Sterlings and boy was it dark popped off the 1.4x shooting at 300mm F4 to get more light in but the huge crops killed most shots I did manage to save a few though i then headed out to Westfield to catch the bikes as they start to tip into the corner tricky though as that low bright sun came into play.

Sunday was a no car no camera day just watch some good racing where I made many visits to the Kentagon :D:LOL: and spent a while after the racing reflecting on a very nice weekend meeting up with the regulars and finally meeting up with Gadget Guy good to meet you at last Glen hope you never got to soaked on Sunday.

Here's my efforts thanks for looking.(y)

10367788126_9d6e0bbe3d_b.jpg

10460113494_a536c78b4a_b.jpg

10367499016_b3d40dfa5b_b.jpg

10443095665_b333aa7403_b.jpg

10376777195_98433ef943_b.jpg

10351681666_3a723bb84c_b.jpg

RAZOR sharp!
4 is my fave as you can see the racers eyes and his concentration.
much harder than it looks. When I rode track days I was shattered afterwards. The concentration absolutely drains you.
Fantastic shots.

Great images Gary, shame the weather messed things up for me:( would have been good to meet up. It's a shame we are forced to shoot round the back now, I'll never know why they had to put a fence up at Surtees? it was my favourite shooting location on both the Indy track and GP.

:(
really like 5 & 6

Thanks Kalvin (y)

Good series. My faves are #1 & #3

Cheers Richard (y)

Veryb nice gaz, #5 is my kind of shot, spray and the front wheel so off the deck under power(y)

Thanks Graham mine too love a power wheelie out of a corner :D

RAZOR sharp!
4 is my fave as you can see the racers eyes and his concentration.
much harder than it looks. When I rode track days I was shattered afterwards. The concentration absolutely drains you.
Fantastic shots.

Thanks a lot Chris where are you boys looking for the apex ? or what line your gonna take out the corner

Great images Gary, shame the weather messed things up for me:( would have been good to meet up. It's a shame we are forced to shoot round the back now, I'll never know why they had to put a fence up at Surtees? it was my favourite shooting location on both the Indy track and GP.

Thanks Nick the fences are a pain just hope the rumours I heard on Sat are not true no more shooting the GP :(:(

Great images Gaz, #5 for me.(y) Nice to catch up Saturday.

Cheers Neil good to see you again mate where did you shoot Sun we stayed around Druids as we were not shooting and its near the bar :LOL:

great images, and the wet weather works well in them

Thanks Mark the rain does add something to a shot I love it :D

Lovely set

Cheers Ian (y)

Heres a few more

10366642886_223eea0f0f_b.jpg

10460199635_60e46677f2_b.jpg

Brookes winding down after Saturdays win

10407649423_525eaf42b5_b.jpg

Lovely stuff, Gaza, 1 and 6 were my favourites but 9 is a great capture.

Back